Cara Malawi Mission Statement
Cara Malawi has set out the following aims to help the people of Kaphuka, Dzandi and surrounding areas:
- To help the poor of Malawi to help themselves.
- Advancement of adult education.
- Supply Electricity through National Grid , Solar and other methods under development by Trinity College Dublin.
- Providing clean water through installation of water pumps and training in their management
- Providing animals to the poorer villagers on the basis of pass on’s to their neighbours.
- Undertake a range of small infrastructural/equipment projects to enhance the facilities available to villagers eg health centre , schools etc
- Creating the means to enable villagers to generate revenue within their villages for the relief of poverty.